none
EWS C# problem with attachments and Processed folder. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys!

I have the next problem:

The specified object was not found in the store.

"  в Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponse.InternalThrowIfNecessary()\r\n  в Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponse.ThrowIfNecessary()\r\n
      в Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.MultiResponseServiceRequest`1.Execute()\r\n 
     в Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.InternalGetAttachments(IEnumerable`1 attachments, Nullable`1 bodyType, IEnumerable`1 additionalProperties, ServiceErrorHandling errorHandling)\r\n 
     в Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService.GetAttachment(Attachment attachment, Nullable`1 bodyType, IEnumerable`1 additionalProperties)\r\n
      в Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.Attachment.InternalLoad(Nullable`1 bodyType, IEnumerable`1 additionalProperties)\r\n  в Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.Attachment.Load()\r\n
      в Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.FileAttachment.Load(Stream stream)\r\n  в exm.Program.Main() в D:\\exm\\exm\\Program.cs:строка 406"

I have read, that it may be caused of moving item, and that's why id is dynamicly changing! But, I did'nt make any chaning at in foreach I'm getting attachements and Load it to Stream and only after it moving, but exception I caught when I load stream and I don't even get to moveitem , I caught exception earliar...

Also, I don't understand what is Processed folder? I can't see it in WellKnownItems

Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:12 AM