PersistenceIOParticipant Wont work RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi All,

I'm stuck on my mock project. I'm using workflow 4.0 for the first time and still unable to explore its features. Currently i'm stuck with an other problem. I have a huge custom datacontract, it work fine if i have few attributes marked with [DataMember] attribute but system goes to non-reponding state if i mark all of my attributes with [DataMember] attribute.

Is there any limitation in terms of object size and where can i increase the size ?

I'm not using workflow as service instead, i'm calling my workflow using WorkflowApplication class.

Also my datacontract have Collection type attributes as well.

• Changed type Andrew_Zhu Monday, June 20, 2011 10:03 AM no reply
    Monday, May 30, 2011 10:13 AM

All replies

• Hi, Nauman

Did you get any error message?

->" it work fine if i have few attributes marked with [DataMember] attribute but system goes to non-reponding state if i mark all of my attributes with [DataMember] attribute."
    You can try increase the [DataMember] one by one until BeginOnSave method doesn't work. to identify the problem.
    Could you also send me a sample probject,so that I can test it.

Regards
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. My Blog: http://xhinker.com
    Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 Cookbook
    Tuesday, May 31, 2011 9:08 AM