download app problem RRS feed

• Question

• to whom it may concern,

I have been having trouble downloading apps, games, etc. after I did the update for windows 10. I did not have any problems downloading apps, games, etc. before I did the update. My device is a RCA model W101_V2. When I tried to download anything, 0x803F7000 comes up. I have contacted your support team and they could not fix the problem. Your support team is telling me I have to pay to get this problem fixed. What I can not understand is why I have to pay for a problem that came about after I did the update to Windows 10? I came to the conclusion that this problem came after I did the update to Windows 10 because I didn't have a problem downloading apps until I updated Windows 10. If you can tell me otherwise then I will be more than happy to pay for the service to fix this problem but as a customer, I feel I should not have to pay to get this problem fixed if this problem came about after I updated your product. I look forward to hear from you.

Thank you,

John Richardson

johnrich3095@gmail.com

(804)399-0372

Thursday, January 21, 2016 5:36 AM

All replies

• Hello,

For assistance with this issue please contact consumer support here. Thank you!

Friday, January 22, 2016 9:53 PM