Azure Data Factory v2 - SAP connection RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

i have some question about SAP connector on ADF v2. We have to use SAP BW via MDX or SAP BW Open Hub connector:

- On On-Premise vm that run integration runtime, i red that i have to install SAP library based on which connector i will select, correct?

- I can point to SAP listener(i'm not a sap expert but i hear also message server) when i configure SAP connector on ADF? Or i have to configure connection directly to servers? (for us is better to point to listener becouse the servers are redundant in some datacenter)

Here the error if is helpful:

Thanks

• Edited by Emanuele86 Wednesday, November 20, 2019 12:01 PM
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:04 AM

All replies

• Hi Emanuele86,

Thank you for your query. We are reaching out to internal team to get more info about your query. Will get back to you once I have an update.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:09 PM
  • Hi Emanuele86,

Your requirement needs a deeper analysis.If you have a support plan you may file a support ticket so that a Support Engineer will provide a 1:1 assistance, else could you please send an email to AzCommunity@Microsoft.com with the below details, so that we can enable a one-time-free support ticket for your subscription to work closely on this matter. 

Email subject: <MSDN Thread title>
    Thread URL: <MSDN Thread>
    Subscription ID:  <your subscription id>

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, November 22, 2019 1:38 AM
  • Hi Emanuele86,

Following up to see if you have got a chance to see my previous comment? 

Thank you

Friday, November 22, 2019 11:11 PM
  • Hi Emanuele86,

Following up to see if you still need assistance on your query? If so could you please share the details requested in my previous comment. In case if you have already found a solution, please consider to share it here so that it will be beneficial for other members of the community.

Thank you

Monday, November 25, 2019 6:39 PM