How Were Expression Blend Samples Created? RRS feed

• Question

• After launching Microsoft Expression Blend 4, a "Welcome" screen appears with a "Samples" tab.  Are there any videos, white papers, etc... that describe how the samples were created?  In particular, I would like to learn more about the PCGamingSketch/Version 3 form.
    Friday, May 9, 2014 4:27 PM

Answers

• There aren't any such videos or white papers that I know of. The samples for Blend were created by people in the product team at the time that product was created. If you have specific questions about the samples, this is a decent place to ask.
    • Marked as answer by DaveIII Friday, August 1, 2014 6:08 PM
    Monday, May 12, 2014 12:58 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I would be able to answer you better if you ask me a bit more to the point. What I have got so far is that you need samples.

here are few options to find samples,

- MSDN gallaries
    - Expressions Official Website (WPF samples are available in gallery)

- If you BING some blogs you would find really great resources

one of them is ,

http://blog.procesium.us

Hope it helps you,

Regards

Microsoft Student Partner

Saturday, May 10, 2014 11:45 PM
  • There aren't any such videos or white papers that I know of. The samples for Blend were created by people in the product team at the time that product was created. If you have specific questions about the samples, this is a decent place to ask.
    • Marked as answer by DaveIII Friday, August 1, 2014 6:08 PM
    Monday, May 12, 2014 12:58 PM
  • You are correct.  I was able to track-down the original authors and they said there is no documentation.  Thanks for your help. 
    Friday, August 1, 2014 6:09 PM