Web site test tool RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I am looking for a tool that I was using but lost after HDD failed and can't remember what was it called.

I used to type in the URL for my site and it would give me analysis to what is bad in my key words etc...

Does anyone know what is it called please?

Thursday, August 12, 2010 5:09 PM

All replies

• I'm not sure this is the best forum to ask this kind of question. You might want to find a more appropriate forum to move it to.  We focus on Network Monitor and questions around the tool, parsers and API.

Paul

Thursday, August 12, 2010 6:56 PM
  • Are you referring to the Visual Round Trip Analyzer ?

Michael Hawker | Program Manager | Network Monitor
    Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:42 PM
  • Thanks, what would you reccommond?
    Monday, August 16, 2010 12:42 PM
  • No, it was a piece of a software that goes through the website and gives a report which explains how to optmise it, the mistakes in the Key Words & Meta Tags etc...
    I used it few times byt didn't save the software after setting it up and can't remember the name!!!

Monday, August 16, 2010 12:44 PM
  • If you're just worried about the HTML validity you can use the WC3 Validator: http://validator.w3.org/

However, I don't think it discussed optimization.  VRTA does have an analysis tab and discusses how to increase the download performance of your page.

But it sounds like you're looking more for search engine optimization, which isn't something we have expertise with in this forum.

Michael Hawker | Program Manager | Network Monitor
    Friday, August 20, 2010 5:08 PM