none
Ribbon customization RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I'm developing Outlook Add-In using c# there I added customized ribbon but it's not coming in the UI, I'm not sure where I missed, can anyone help me with simple explanation steps.

Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 11:14 AM

Answers

• Hi Krishsandey,

If you are using the Ribbon (Visual Designer) item, click the RibbonType property of the ribbon in the Properties window, and then select one or more ribbon IDs from the list of values.

You can add more than one ribbon to a project.

If you are using the Ribbon (XML) item, check the value of the ribbonID parameter in the <xref:Microsoft.Office.Core.IRibbonExtensibility.GetCustomUI%2A> method and return the appropriate ribbon.

For more information, Please refer to these links:

Best Regards,

Alina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Marked as answer by Krishsandey Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:21 AM
    Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Krishsandey,

If you are using the Ribbon (Visual Designer) item, click the RibbonType property of the ribbon in the Properties window, and then select one or more ribbon IDs from the list of values.

You can add more than one ribbon to a project.

If you are using the Ribbon (XML) item, check the value of the ribbonID parameter in the <xref:Microsoft.Office.Core.IRibbonExtensibility.GetCustomUI%2A> method and return the appropriate ribbon.

For more information, Please refer to these links:

Best Regards,

Alina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Marked as answer by Krishsandey Tuesday, November 20, 2018 10:21 AM
    Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:42 AM
  • Hi Alina,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:31 AM
  • Thanks for your asking. Did you resolve your issue ? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post. Thank you for understanding. If you have any question, or update, please feel free to let us know. I wish you a happy life!

Regards, 

Alina

Friday, November 16, 2018 1:21 AM
  • Yes, I resolved my issue.
    Thursday, July 4, 2019 5:21 AM