Barcode can not prints fine created from Crystal Report with C#. RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a Crystal Report (comes with visual studio 2010)for printing barcode. Using Font IDAutomationHC39M font/Free barcode font 39, it's preview is OK, more over I can print through a laser printer too. The Barcode scanner can scan also. But if I print the same by a SATO CG408 printer it prints roughly (after making all changes in printer settings) and can not be scanned by the same barcode scanner. The printer SATO CG408 prints very fine and sharp barcode image from it's won generator Label Galary software. Please suggest me where should I need to modify?

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 1:15 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Can you clarify "(comes with visual studio 2010)"? CR for VS 2010 does not come with VS 2010, it's a separate download.What version are the CR assemblies?

Does that printer support .NET Framework? When previewing in the .NET IDE it uses an ActiveX viewer, when printing from the CR.Windows.Form it is using the framework.

Also, CR requires True Type Fonts, make sure you are using the TT version of your IDAutomationHC39M.

Don

Don Williams
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 1:39 PM
  • Also, have a look at this SAP forum post: http://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=73076110&messageID=10211023

Good info

Don
    Don Williams
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:52 PM