How can I run embedded video resources in shockwave player com object within my c# winform application RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have embedded video resources within my c# winform application and have added shockwave player com object to my form and a few buttons to play different embedded video resources but I'm struggling to find support on how to play these embedded resources straight from my application without extracting the embedded resources upon runtime. Please give me guidance or source cheers.

HaKDMoDz

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:41 PM

All replies

• Hi,

you have asked your question in Project Server forum, a server application for project planning by Microsoft. I suggest to look for an relevant forum and ask your question there.

Regards
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 7:03 PM
  • HaKDMoDz,

I'd start with this forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?category=vslanguages

John

Tuesday, October 4, 2016 10:34 PM