PowerPivot + paged data feed = problem RRS feed

• General discussion

• When I'm trying to get data from the paged data feed, it retrieves only one page. Looks like a bug.
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 12:32 PM

All replies

• Hi user4756,

Could you please be more specific about your question? in my local environment, I can import all the data in the data feed file into PowerPivot, could you please have a check to see whether you have set some filter on the workbook when you import data.

If you want to submit bug information, I would recommend you to submit a feedback to Microsoft Connect at this link at this link https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/Feedback This connect site is a connection point between you and Microsoft. Your feedback enables Microsoft to make software and services the best that they can be.

Regards,
    Challen Fu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:35 AM
  • in my local environment, I can import all the data in the data feed file into PowerPivot

Did you use paged data source?
    Friday, November 25, 2011 7:39 AM
  • Do you use PagedDataSource class?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 11:04 AM
  • Do you use PagedDataSource class?

I'm using config.SetEntitySetPageSize method, as described in this article: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee358710.aspx

paging works, but Excel PowerPivot imports only one page. Is this behavior "as designed" (i.e. PowerPivot doesn't support data paging), or this is a bug?

• Edited by user4756 Monday, December 26, 2011 5:54 AM
    Monday, December 26, 2011 5:54 AM
  • User,

Is this still an issue?

Thank you!

Ed Price, SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Sunday, November 3, 2013 10:06 PM