Only allow login from specified network RRS feed

• Question

• User-1781874498 posted

My situation is i have a website hosted in data center (not in my office), so anyone who know my url will be able to view my website althought require login only can access it. My office have 2 categories of staffs, one is admin group and the another one is not an admin group. I only want to allow my non-admin staff login into my website using my office's computer/my office's network, they are not able to log into my website from outside network. For the admin user, they able to log into my website from inside/outside my office's network.

I'm not expert in security and network task, so what is the most efficient way should i use in order to complete this.

What I have try to do is using my network ip address to store into my system and then according to the user's login ip address to verify whether can login or not, for the admin user will skip the step to check the ip address from the system. Will this work?   

everyone please give me some idea or guide me to the right path. Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 10:23 AM

Answers

All replies