none
Kinect 2 project regarding human gait RRS feed

• Question

• Hello ,

I am new to programming. I am doing a project on human gait analysis using kinect device.

I have recorded video using kinect studio . Now I want to save the skeleton and depth data from the video into a excel file. I can't seem to find the answer anywhere . Actually, i want to save raw data ( XYZ position of our skeleton that captured by kinect when we moving in front of it )  into a database or excel. and i don't know how can i access to this data.

I could connect to kinect and tried to analyze the SkeletonBasics-WPF's codes.

I wanted find the function that get the raw data. then, save them in a specific database. (if it's possible!!)
    I'm completely confused. I will be thankful if you tell me what should i do???????
    Thanks..

• Moved by Fei Hu Friday, February 9, 2018 7:24 AM From C#
    Thursday, February 8, 2018 5:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According to your description, your issue is more related about Kinect. And this forum is discussing and asking questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools, I will move this thread to corresponding forum: Kinect for Windows SDKs Forum for dedicated information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Frankie

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 9, 2018 7:23 AM