How to link my Publisher page in the Windows Store RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I'd like to put a link in my game to all my other games in the Windows Store. According to this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh974767.aspx the link should be

ms-windows-store:Publisher?name=Mutant%20Bear%20Games

but it doesn't work. Has anybody made it work? I've tried all kind of companies (even companies without spaces in the name

thanks!Kak

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:53 PM

Answers

• The publisher query may be new to Windows 8.1. I don't recall if it was available on Windows 8, but I think you may have needed to do a general search on that OS.

--Rob

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:43 PM

All replies

• That works for me with known good publishers. Make sure you have the name spelled right. It might be browser dependent. I'm not sure all browsers allow custom protocols such as ms-windows-store: but it works for me in IE and FireFox

ms-windows-store:Publisher?name=Microsoft%20Corporation

--Rob
    Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:12 PM
  • curious, even the Microsoft Corporation link doesn't work to me (using IE & firefox). I suppose it's an issue with my win8

Thanks a lot,

Kak

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:38 PM
  • The publisher query may be new to Windows 8.1. I don't recall if it was available on Windows 8, but I think you may have needed to do a general search on that OS.

--Rob

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:43 PM