formating a screen with left and right columns RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm still trying to get the hang of the screen designer.
    How do I create left and right columns with a tabbed section below the columns?

Image below shows my current layout

Here is how I would like the columns layout

Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:13 PM

Answers

• In your Row Layout "Issue Log", add a new group and set it to be a Column Layout. In that add two new Row Layout groups which you can call "left" and "right". Now drag the fields you want in the 1st column to the 1st Row Layout group ("left"). Drag the fields you want in the 2nd column to the 2nd Row layout group ("right").
    Simon Jones
    If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it actually answered your question, please remember to "Mark as Answer". This will help other people find answers to their problems more quickly.
    • Marked as answer by delanopg Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:43 PM
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:31 PM

All replies

• Hello, I'm still trying to get the hang of the screen designer.
    How do I create left and right columns with a tabbed section below the columns?

Image below shows my current layout

Here is how I would like the columns layout

here is my screen designer

Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:21 PM
  • In your Row Layout "Issue Log", add a new group and set it to be a Column Layout. In that add two new Row Layout groups which you can call "left" and "right". Now drag the fields you want in the 1st column to the 1st Row Layout group ("left"). Drag the fields you want in the 2nd column to the 2nd Row layout group ("right").
    Simon Jones
    If you found this post helpful, please "Vote as Helpful". If it actually answered your question, please remember to "Mark as Answer". This will help other people find answers to their problems more quickly.
    • Marked as answer by delanopg Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:43 PM
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:31 PM
    Simon Jones

Thanks Sam, that did it.
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:44 PM