infopath 2013 code behind error RRS feed

• Question

• The source code in infopath 2013 form is deleted whenever I close the form. Whenever I try to reopen it gives me "The system cannot find the path specified" error.

Knowing that the code exists and not removed from the HD.

i tried to remove the code behind and add a new one with the previous code. it works but i have to do this every time i ckose the form and re-open it

thanks in advance

Sunday, December 8, 2013 10:00 AM

Answers

• Hi,

There are two ways to attach the source code with Infopath form, one is using VISTA tool and second is directly point-out the cs file.

When we use VSTA, a project file is created for your InfoPath form template. The location of this project file is specified on the Options dialog box under the Programming category. Here we need to add the absolutely path only. so an InfoPath form template will always be tightly bound to the location of its corresponding VSTA project.

Second way is we can attach the FormCode.cs file in the project. The below link would help you.

http://www.bizsupportonline.net/blog/2009/08/store-infopath-vsta-projects-source-control-repository/

Monday, December 9, 2013 1:39 AM