none
INTEGRATING TWINCAT3 OF BECKHOFF AND VISUAL BASIC RRS feed

• Question

• hi all, 

i am trying to integrate Twincat3 software of Beckhoff  PLC with visual basic . My intention is to create a front-end application in visual basic which will communicate to the controller. I was trying to get any reference or sample program for understanding basic procedures to communicate. i wish i will get a proper help and support from here.

thank you.

Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:41 AM

Answers

• Hi

I would suggest that you visit the Beckhof web site and locate the specific product support that you need and ask any questions there.

Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:45 PM

All replies

• Hi

I would suggest that you visit the Beckhof web site and locate the specific product support that you need and ask any questions there.

Regards Les, Livingston, Scotland

Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:45 PM
  • hi all, 

i am trying to integrate Twincat3 software of Beckhoff  PLC with visual basic . My intention is to create a front-end application in visual basic which will communicate to the controller. I was trying to get any reference or sample program for understanding basic procedures to communicate. i wish i will get a proper help and support from here.

thank you.

I'm triggered by your sentence "I wish I will get a proper help and support from here". 

What do you mean by that sentence?

Success
    Cor

Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:40 PM