none
SSO configuration source steps

Question

• I have a question regarding the use of the SSO configuration source in a multi-computer environment.

I have set up the first computer in the group, supplied the SSO configuration source information, and applied it. When I run the ESB configuration tool on the next computer in the group, I am going straight to the "Configuraiton" section and supplying the same SSO information. At this point, I was expecting the configuration tool to read the ESB configuration from the SSO database and fill out the rest of the configuration tool forms (the exception management database for example), but the rest of the tool just has default or empty values.

Am I doing something wrong? Is the tool expected to fill out all of the forms immediately after it knows the SSO configuration? Or is it safe to click "Apply Configuration" even though the rest of the forms in the tool look incorrect? There is a surprising lack of documentation regarding the steps to take after configuring the first computer in the group.

Thursday, March 29, 2018 3:08 PM

All replies