Error : Manifest references file 'images\storelogo.png' which is not part of the payload._ RRS feed

• Question

• Error  : Manifest references file 'images\storelogo.png' which is not part of the payload.  

Thursday, November 3, 2011 6:06 AM

Answers

• Hi Nitu,

Thanks for the additional information.  It seems to me like you have an image in your manifest that is not in your project.  Look in your images folder of your project and see if you have storelogo.png in there.  If not, you can copy that image from another project (just use the project wizard to create a new project) or you can create your own.

This is the HTML5/javascript forum but you said you are creating an application in VB, is that correct?

-Jeff

Jeff Sanders (MSFT)
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 12:37 PM

All replies

• More details please!  When do you get this, do other applications compile and run?
    Jeff Sanders (MSFT)
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 11:34 AM
  • Hello,

sir i am telling u more detail about my problem actually sir i was run my application it is related to images when i was run then it shows that error like!

Error    2    error : Manifest references file 'images\storelogo.png' which is not part of the payload.    C:\Projects\codegenerator11\codegenerator11\package.appxmanifest    1    1    codegenerator11

sir pl z kindly help me because i am very new in VB11.

Thursday, November 3, 2011 12:26 PM
  • Hi Nitu,

Thanks for the additional information.  It seems to me like you have an image in your manifest that is not in your project.  Look in your images folder of your project and see if you have storelogo.png in there.  If not, you can copy that image from another project (just use the project wizard to create a new project) or you can create your own.

This is the HTML5/javascript forum but you said you are creating an application in VB, is that correct?

-Jeff

Jeff Sanders (MSFT)
    Thursday, November 3, 2011 12:37 PM