none
Although I have installed Python tools for VS community 2015, I can not open a new project for Python.

Question

• I have recently downloaded VS Community 2015, and I have custom the installation in order to have the Python tools. But as soon as the installation finished, I opened Microsoft Blend and I didn't find the option in the new project window to create a project for Python. I would like to know what I should do in order to use the extension for Python.
    Friday, May 27, 2016 6:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Car77517,

According to your description, I installed Python tools for my Visual Studio 2015 and then try to create a Python project with my Visual Studio Blend. But I also can't find this project template in my Blend.

Then I try create Python project with Visual Studio and created successful. After I try open this project with Blend, I get a unsupported message promption to tell me it is not supported by Blend. So I'm afraid that Python project is not supported by Blend. I suggest you submit your requirement to Visual Studio User Voice and then share the feedback link here. It can let other communities who has the same requirement to vote and add comments for your feedback.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:18 PM