ADF v2 Publishing Error RRS feed

• Question

• I dont know why I always get errors when I try to publish with ADF but I always do and it's always different and it NEVER makes sense.

Publishing error
    Error while saving entities. Details: Cannot read property 'presave' of undefined

What is this? What does this mean? How do i work around this (since i assume this will never be fixed).

Everything debugs just fine. I add 1 column to a dataset, debug it just fine, works as intended and expected, Publish and BOOM!

Also while i'm at it, what's the dealio with this Factory Validation Output sidebar? If i click anything in there I get jumped to a blank tab????

Not expecting help. Mostly venting. But maybe someone else will suffer like this and find comfort in the fact they're not alone =D

Thursday, January 30, 2020 9:06 PM

All replies

• Same here. Always get into a loop of trial and error when trying to modify data set columns. Yet to work out the right sequence of changes to get it to work.

Regards, Chris.

Friday, January 31, 2020 12:44 PM
  • Hello IHateADF ,

Sorry about the terrible experience , it will be great if you can share the ADF json so that we can look into that . But since you mentioned debug works fine , it may be issue on the how the integration was done . If you can share more details , we will try our best to help .

Thanks 
    HImanshu 

Thanks Himanshu

Friday, January 31, 2020 10:04 PM