none
Display selected tab on page reload RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Techies,
    For some requirement, I created a custom web part which updates the list items.
    In that web part, I created tabs using Jquery UI plugin.
    In last tab, there is an upload control which adds attachments(via SSOM) to list item.

Here I am facing problem, after clicking on upload button page reloads and the focus goes to 1st tab.
    Since, upload control is in last tab so it should focus on last tab only.
    Any idea how to tackle this issue.

• Edited by Sachchin Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:25 PM
    Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:16 PM

Answers

• Hi Sachchin,

Is there any parameters in this plugin can be used to set the “default focus” on the last tab?

Another thought is you can add extra script into the web part to make it “select” the last tab after the whole page reloaded, this should work as it won’t cause page reloaded again.

Best regards,

Patrick

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Sachchin Monday, April 10, 2017 1:09 PM
    Friday, March 17, 2017 7:28 AM

All replies

• Hi Sachchin,

Is there any parameters in this plugin can be used to set the “default focus” on the last tab?

Another thought is you can add extra script into the web part to make it “select” the last tab after the whole page reloaded, this should work as it won’t cause page reloaded again.

Best regards,

Patrick

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by Sachchin Monday, April 10, 2017 1:09 PM
    Friday, March 17, 2017 7:28 AM
  • Hi Sachchin,

Any progress?

Best regards,

Patrick

Monday, March 20, 2017 8:50 AM