none
App Kinect RRS feed

• Question

• i've installed "InteractionGallery-WPF" from "Kinect for Windows Developer Toolkit" and i want to make some changes.
    Most importantly, for which i made this post, is to create a list with 5-6 images that can scroll down. 
    Now, when i click on an article, only two images are shown  although in the code there are 4-5 images. I would like it to be able to scroll down, the user being able to use the scrollbar, as the text from the right of the images can scroll down. 
    Can you help me please?
    I've posted text with the respective code sequences.
    Thank you.

<ArticleModel Title="DRAMATIC CLOUDS" xmlns="clr-namespace:Microsoft.Samples.Kinect.InteractionGallery.Models;assembly=InteractionGallery-WPF" xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml">
        <ArticleModel.ImageUris>
            <x:Uri>pack://application:,,,/Content/ArticleScreen/beach.jpg</x:Uri>
            <x:Uri>pack://application:,,,/Content/ArticleScreen/hamlet.jpg</x:Uri>
            <x:Uri>pack://application:,,,/Content/ArticleScreen/fireworks.jpg</x:Uri>
            <x:Uri>pack://application:,,,/Content/ArticlesScreen/hamlet.jpg</x:Uri>
        </ArticleModel.ImageUris>

this.Images.Clear();
                    new List<ImageSource>(from imageUri in article.ImageUris
                                          select new BitmapImage(imageUri)).ForEach(this.Images.Add);
                }
            }
        }
    }

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:17 AM

Answers