none
A not reachable message was created. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Recently, I experienced one wired issue about following:

1. As client, it uses MAPI / CDO to access the Exchange server.

2. The client received one meeting request mail from others and then the user accepted the MR on the client.

4. By logs, the mail address and CDO process all are correct. However, a period later, the user received one mail about the mail is not reachable. NDR is 5.1.0.

6. According to the error mail and customer's confirmation, the recipient( organizer) can not be routed on the expected server, but other server.

7. Here is the message flow:

-------------------------------------------------------

12.09.2012 10:42 a.m. SMTP: information store: message from IS was passed
    12.09.2012 10:42 a.m. SMTP: message passed to extended waiting queue
    12.09.2012 10:42 a.m . SMTP: started message transfer to extended waiting list
    12.09.2012 10:42 a.m . SMTP: message passed to categorization mode
    12.09.2012 10:42 a.m . SMTP: the extended waiting list mechanism could not pass the message
    12.09.2012 10:42 a.m . SMTP: a not reachable message was created "

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm always doubting the exchange server environment has something wrong, especially for the route table and recipient policy.  However, after checking, the recipient policies seem to be OK.

Have any one experienced the same issue before and would you pleaseshed more lights to me on it?

Thanks in advances.

Monday, September 24, 2012 2:01 AM

All replies

• Hi JamesTJ,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Would you please provide me your program snippet for further research? I think we will not solve anything if we can't touch the code. If you have trouble on it please feel free to let me know.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:52 AM