Azure Active Directory Connect Health : Retention period RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

we are planing to implement Azure Active Directory Connect Health. Azure Active Directory Connect Health will gathers and collects information.

Can you explain us more about this process:

- Where these information,ns are stored (Blob table i guess??)

- Can we control the information growth (Retention period, long term retention (datawarehousing))

I know that the service stills in preview but we are excited to use it and to know more about it

Regards, Samir Farhat Infrastructure and Virtualization Consultant || Virtualization, Cloud, Azure ? Follow and Ask here https://buildwindows.wordpress.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 9:46 AM

Answers

• Hi Samir,

Great to see the excitement!

Yes, the data is stored in Azure Storage.

- Can we control the information growth (Retention period, long term retention (datawarehousing))

If you wish to do this to generate various reports, stay tuned as we'll light up different reports from the Azure Portal. After GA, we'd follow the standard Azure Data Retention policy. We will light up solutions to enable long term retention in the future.

Thanks

-Varun

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:32 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Since this is a Preview Feature, we are researching more on the same. There could be a delay because of this.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Regards,

Neelesh

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 4:06 PM
  • Hi Samir,

Great to see the excitement!

Yes, the data is stored in Azure Storage.

If you wish to do this to generate various reports, stay tuned as we'll light up different reports from the Azure Portal. After GA, we'd follow the standard Azure Data Retention policy. We will light up solutions to enable long term retention in the future.

Thanks

-Varun

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:32 PM