none
Theme (Background Images) validation from PPT slides RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have a ppt file with different  and same background images . I need to export the same background images  at once and different background images from different name  .. so How to validate the background images  programmatically(c#)  and export as a png file..please respond me asap

kind regards 

Gangadhar

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 6:38 AM

Answers

• >>>I have a ppt file with different  and same background images . I need to export the same background images  at once and different background images from different name  .. so How to validate the background images  programmatically(c#)  and export as a png file..please respond me asap<<<

According to your description, I suggest that you could use Open XML SDK 2.5 to iterate over all ImagePart's of a SlidePart, then export as a png file, refer to below code:
    using (PresentationDocument presentationDocument = PresentationDocument.Open("D:\\BackImage.pptx", false))
    {
        PresentationPart presentationPart = presentationDocument.PresentationPart;

Presentation presentation = presentationPart.Presentation;

if (presentation.SlideIdList != null)
        {
            foreach (var slideId in presentation.SlideIdList.Elements<SlideId>())
            {
                SlidePart slidePart = presentationPart.GetPartById(slideId.RelationshipId) as SlidePart;

Console.WriteLine(slidePart.ImageParts.First().Uri);
                ImagePart imagePart = slidePart.ImageParts.First();

// GetStream() returns the image data
                System.Drawing.Image img = System.Drawing.Image.FromStream(imagePart.GetStream());

// You could save the image to disk using the System.Drawing.Image class
                img.Save(@"D:\tempexport.png"); 
            }
        }
    }

For more information, click here to refer about Working with PresentationML documents (Open XML SDK)
    Wednesday, April 27, 2016 5:30 AM