none
How to Get Multiple Tables per Worksheet RRS feed

• Question

• I'm successful in generating a multi-worksheet workbook in Excel using MS xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet  and XML. Problem is if I try to include more than one Table per worksheet, only the first worksheet is generated.  

I would think this setup would work:

<Worksheet ss:Name="Sheet 1">
      <Table x:FullColumns="1" x:FullRows="1">
      ....[[CONTENT Table 1]]
    </Table>
     <Table x:FullColumns="1" x:FullRows="1">
      ....[[CONTENT Table 2]]
    </Table>
    </Worksheet>

Each table has its own dataset, Is there some setting or attribute that I need to consider in order to get more than one table per sheet to appear?

Thanks for any help!

P.T.
    Friday, November 20, 2015 10:55 PM

Answers

• >>>I'm successful in generating a multi-worksheet workbook in Excel using MS xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet  and XML.

Could you provide more information about how to generate a multi-worksheet workbook in Excel using MS xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:spreadsheet and XML? For example sample codes and sample data etc., that will help us to reproduce and resolve your issue.

Otherwise I suggest that you could create one Workbook that has multi-worksheet includes more than one Table, then you would see the generated code which will help you on how to do it with Open XML SDK Productivity Tool.

• Marked as answer by David_JunFeng Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:05 AM
    Monday, November 23, 2015 8:50 AM