C++ with Javascript Apps.

• Can you add XAML/C++ pages to an HTML/JS app and have them link together and run seamlessly? This may seem like a strange question so I will explain why:

My app is called Math Solver and I created it to teach myself programming, potentially make money, and to see how many downloads I can get. Currently, my ad reports show 30k page requests per month which only makes me about 2 dollars with a fill rate of 11%. Investing my time in making my app better isn’t going to teach me anything new or make me money. Using C++ or C# would give me new skill sets and make my time worth it.

If you check out my app you will see that it consists of links to pages that offer an input that will crunch numbers and then display the result. I would like to add links that will send you to a page that runs C++ on the back end.

tanner cypret

Sunday, January 04, 2015 12:29 AM

• Hi tanner cypret,

Sorry, technically speaking, no, we cannot put XAML/C++ pages to HTML app because they use different render engine. However you can put some of your logical part in your C++ library: Walkthrough: Creating a basic Windows Runtime component in C++ and calling it from JavaScript or C#

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, January 05, 2015 6:34 AM