Sims Freeplay issue after update RRS feed

• Question

• after updating to 8.1 my sims freeplay app does not work right when it comes to building times... it adds time to my builds and while the game is off doesn't advance time anymore... now ive had to reinstall 4 times and problem always comes back lost all my data because even if I download from the cloud that save is the same even though it wasn't when I saved... I cant keep the sims open all the time so what gives? lost 4 different save games just want a fix if possible thanks...
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:17 PM

All replies

• nobody else has this issue?

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 1:31 PM
  • Have you contacted the developer yet? Maybe they have to do some tweaks in their app for WP8.1

Don't forget, WP8.1 is a developer preview not a stable system-upgrade. Maybe there are some new drivers missing for your system which causes these problems.

Have you tried to reinstall the game?

• Edited by zyclop Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:00 PM
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:00 PM
  • yup 4 times never did contact the developer...

• Edited by Mr DRowe Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:16 PM
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:15 PM
  • Mr Drowe,

This is the reason we have a developer preview program.  This allows developers such as EA to review their applications on the latest builds to make sure there are no bugs and if there are to resolve them.

I would recommend speaking to the developer of the application and advising them there might be a problem and ask to have them look into it.

-Eli

Windows Phone Support - Tech Lead

Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:26 PM
  • yeah now I see a few more people having same issues hope it gets patched or fixed soon I miss this game already
    Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:47 PM
  • I currently have windows 8 and am having the same issues with time. I have reinstalled the game and I reset the game. Nothing seems to work.
    Friday, April 18, 2014 3:40 AM
  • I am having the same problem reinstalled 3 times. Restarted once. Saved to cloud hopefully we don't have to start over

Monday, April 21, 2014 4:41 PM
  • How do we contact the developer
    Monday, April 21, 2014 4:43 PM