DefaultValues for Autocomplete Textbox For radio button RRS feed

• Question

• User478149098 posted

I want to achieve to set default value for autocomplete textbox as per radiobutton checked ,

For either some radiobutton checks i want to bring default value(All) to autocomplete textbox nor to some of other Radiobutton checks i dont want to bring that default value to that textbox.

<asp:RadioButton ID="RadioButton1" runat="server" Checked="true" CssClass="RadioButton" GroupName="WorkStatus" Text="aaa" ValidationGroup="Search" />
    <asp:RadioButton ID="RadioButton2" runat="server" CssClass="RadioButton" GroupName="WorkStatus" Text="bbb" ValidationGroup="Search" />
    <asp:RadioButton ID="RadioButton3" runat="server" CssClass="RadioButton" GroupName="WorkStatus" Text="ccc" ValidationGroup="Search" />

<ajaxtoolkit:Autocompleteextender ID="Sss" runat="server" ColumnList="aaa" DefaultValues="All,0" ColumnType="0" ColumnWidth="200" DataField="ddd" DetailedSearch="1" FillQuery="SELECT xxx from yyy WHERE xxx Structure LIKE '%' + ? + '%' " FullSearch="false" SortOrder="ppp" StartPoint="100,100" TableName="Select" ValueField="ddd" />

3 radio buttons with a autocomplete textbox.. if i checked 1st or 3rd radio button , Autocomplete textbox retrieve values from fillquery . i want, if i check 2nd radiobutton and move to autocomplete textbox which retrieves values+defaultvalue(All) Thanks.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 12:47 AM

Answers

• User1918509225 posted

Hi Arun_Baap,

For your post ,please make sure that you are using Asp.net AjaxControl Toolkit AutoComplete Control.

For it doesn’t contain property like “ColumnList”,” DefaultValues” ,” FillQuery”

More details about how to use it ,please refer to the link below:

http://www.ajaxcontroltoolkit.com/AutoComplete/AutoComplete.aspx

Hope it can  help you.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, May 22, 2014 1:13 AM