Payment too low. RRS feed

• Question

• In January the value of my reservation was superior to R$ 1,000.00 (For me the value already appears in BRL), but in February was paid only R$ 114.80. Please understand that to get here in Brazil is charged a fee of $ 40.00. That is, I did not get anything.
    I wonder why it was done this payment so small in January were more than R$ 1,000.00 in reserve?
    Thanks.

Saturday, February 6, 2016 3:02 PM

All replies

• Strange! 40$ for a transaction fee is expensive.

I will suggest you to hold the payment until a certains amont you think, it's big enough., then you turn off the "hold payment"

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 12:47 AM
  • Desde que o dashboard mudou do pubCenter para a Store, os valores reservados ficam retidos por até 30 dias antes de enviarem o pagamento. Então o valor de janeiro deve cair em março.

Segure o pagamento e antes de liberar, fale com o suporte e pede pra eles confirmarem qual o valor liberado.

Outra coisa, 40 reais ou dólares? Se for em reais, qual é o banco? O BB e a Caixa estão cobrando ~R$80 e o Santander parece que vai aumentar para R$160!

Saturday, February 13, 2016 2:02 AM
  • The easiest way for you to get an authoritative answer to your query, would be to contact support, and provide your account details with your ticket, so that they can take a look. It is difficult to investigate such payout issues through limited information available in the forums

Thanks,

Shreyas Ganesh N [MSFT]

Monday, February 15, 2016 8:20 AM