none
Sincing new Outlook.com email to Aol email RRS feed

• Question

• I am having an issue sincing my aol email account to Outlook.com email (please note I am talking about outlook.com NOT the Outlook email that is part of Microsoft Office).

The problem is that the password for my aol email found in Options at Outlook.com is not correct and IS NOT the password I entered when setting up the sinc. I have attempted numerous times to change the pw to the correct one and save it.  It will not save and always reverts back to the wrong PW.  Interestingly while Outlook is trying to connect to aol right after I insert the correct pw, I receive aol emails at Outlook.com.  But after a short period of time I get a notice that the two accounts won't sinc. When I check which pw Outlook has on record, it is the wrong pw--not the corrected and saved one.  In addition, I AM able to send emails from Outlook.com using my aol user name--the issue is I cannot receive emails.

I am pretty sure the problem is with the password, but Outlook does not allow me to change it/enter the correct pw.  Help?

Thursday, September 6, 2012 1:35 PM