Web Application works very slow in UAT Machine Not in Dev. RRS feed

• Question

• User-745611520 posted

Dear All,

I have created a web application, now i am publish and deploy into Development Server machine now the application works & responds with sufficiant speed about every page load takes Less than 10 secs. ( LAN Connection )

Now i have deploy the web application into my Client UAT Machine. the entire application works very slow each page load takes More than 2 mins (WAN Connection) in some times the application works more speed compared to normal about takes less than 10 secs.

How can i prove to client the application works with sufficient speed. I am told to the client if the Network Speed Issue but the client told to me there is no network speed issue.

I don't have much knowledge in Networking Side.

If i Ping the Dev server in my system the it takes average TTL time is 0 ms but in the UAT Machine Ping the UAT Server the average TTL Time is 14 ms if there is any  possibility to slow down the entire application.

Please help me to any advice or suggestion how can i prove my application to my Client. or How can i check the WAN Speed in UAT Machine.

Thanks,

Selvakumar.S

Monday, November 11, 2013 8:49 AM

Answers

• User-166373564 posted

Hi Selvakumar.S

the entire application works very slow each page load takes More than 2 mins (WAN Connection)

For this issue, this information is insufficient to give you a precise answer why this happens.

You could try Fiddler, it captures HTTP(S) traffic and logs it for the user to review. It can also be used to "fiddle" with HTTP traffic as it is being sent. By default, traffic from Microsoft's WinINET HTTP(S) stack is automatically directed to the proxy at runtime, but any browser or application  can be configured to route its traffic through Fiddler.

#Install Fiddler

http://fiddler2.com/get-fiddler

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:15 AM

All replies

• User-166373564 posted

Hi Selvakumar.S

the entire application works very slow each page load takes More than 2 mins (WAN Connection)

For this issue, this information is insufficient to give you a precise answer why this happens.

You could try Fiddler, it captures HTTP(S) traffic and logs it for the user to review. It can also be used to "fiddle" with HTTP traffic as it is being sent. By default, traffic from Microsoft's WinINET HTTP(S) stack is automatically directed to the proxy at runtime, but any browser or application  can be configured to route its traffic through Fiddler.

#Install Fiddler

http://fiddler2.com/get-fiddler

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, November 13, 2013 4:15 AM
  • User-745611520 posted

Hi Angie,

I installed the Fiddler on Client Machine, How can i make the analysis using Fiddler. I cannot understood the fiddler. Please give me a suggestion to analyse using fiddler.

Thanks,

Selvakumar.S

Thursday, November 14, 2013 5:14 AM
  • User-166373564 posted

We can use Fiddler to monitor the process, it captures HTTP(S) traffic and logs it for the user to review. It can also be used to "fiddle" with HTTP traffic as it is being sent. 

I think it will give some hints that why web application is slow in UAT machine.

You can learn how to use Fiddler here http://fiddler2.com/ 

Regards

Friday, November 15, 2013 12:27 AM