none
Programatically changin office 365 -> "Me" settings RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am curretly using office 365 samll bussiness edition and trying to change the office  365 -> "Me" settings like  phone number , city of user having non admin rights but this is not possible by design.

Now I would like to write a small applictation to allow user to modify the mobile number(I am aware that this is company related protperty) or other fields using some API. Offcourse I will run the application under user having admin privilege and ensure that user is modifying only his/her fields.

My question is can any one help me by sharing sample example or API link related to these properties?

Regards,

Abhagawat

Friday, August 23, 2013 10:02 AM

Answers

• Hi Abhagawat.

Since this issue is related to Office 365 developing, I recommend that you can access

Microsoft Office 365 Community Forums for more help.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, August 26, 2013 3:35 PM