none
Sample excel files with macro for training purposes - Excel 2013-2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm searching some interesting sample Excel files with macro for training purposes.

Until now I haven't found much.

Any helps to me, please?

Many thanks

Tuesday, March 20, 2018 5:49 PM

All replies

• Hi pscorca,

You had asked,"I'm searching some interesting sample Excel files with macro for training purposes."

Instead of sample files, I suggest you to refer Excel Object Model

Which contains all the details about Events, Methods, Properties, Syntax, Code Examples etc.

Based on that, You can try to create your own VBA Macro to achieve your requirements.

For some readymade code, You can try to refer link below may help you.

VBA Samples for Working with Excel 2003 Worksheets

The link was for Office 2003, As object model remain same the code is compatible with any version of Excel including Excel 2013 and Excel 2016.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 2:54 AM
  • Hi Deepak, thanks for your suggests.

I'm searching some sample Excel files with macro because I've a short time to review this subject in order to train some persons.

Many thanks

Wednesday, March 21, 2018 8:57 AM
  • Hi pscorca,

I understand your situation.

This Forum is to support Excel VBA Object Model related issues.

You may try to use different search engines and try to search keywords like "sample excel macro file".

You will end up with many results / sites which provides sample macro workbooks for free.

You can download it from there to provide training.

We are not allowed to share/ promote any third party websites. So you may try to find it by yourself with the key word I suggest you above.

If you think you got the answer for your question then I suggest you to mark helpful reply as an answer.

It will help us to close this thread and it will be helpful to other community members in future who will meet with same kind of issue.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 23, 2018 8:19 AM
  • Hi,

but first opening this post I've already searched sample Excel files with macro on Internet.

Your reply is strange: I have never a such reply on other Microsoft forums.

?????? 

Friday, March 23, 2018 12:21 PM
  • Hi pscorca,

You had mentioned that,"Your reply is strange: I have never a such reply on other Microsoft forums."

MSDN Documentation provides code examples, Syntax , other information about using Events, Methods and Properties.

There are no any readymade Excel files available on MSDN Sites.

Your requirement is to download the readymade Excel files.

So as a work around, I suggest you to refer sites that provides these kind of Example files.

We are not allowed to directly share link of third party websites as per Microsoft rules and regulations.

If your issue is solved now then you can share the solution here and mark it as an answer.

If you need any further help then you can let us know about that.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak 

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, March 27, 2018 8:45 AM
  • Hi Deepak,

but have I written on a Microsoft community or on an exclusive forum where only Microsoft personnel replies?

Perhaps am I wrong?

Thanks

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:43 PM
  • Hi pscorca,

I understand that other community members can share the link on this thread.

So let's hope they will provide you a useful links to you soon which can help you to solve your issue.

At first place, there was no any reply so i need to jump in to this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support

Friday, March 30, 2018 6:49 AM