Can i change the "Allow changes to the participant list when this workflow is started" via the API RRS feed

• Question

• I'm probably tired, or just stupid, but can't for the life of me work out how i PREVENT people from being able to re-assign a pre set AD group from being the ONLY group that can approve documents in a list i have set up.

I know you can do this through the web interface using the  "Allow changes to the participant list when this workflow is started" checkbox, but i need to do this via the API since everything is being done via features and from a flat installation.

For what it's worth, we are stitching the OOTB approval workflow into a list, and adding some association data (on the SPWorkflow association) to default some values, i.e the name of the default AD group that we want a document approved by.

THe problem is that as soon as a user hits the workflow start page, they can change this value. Unchecking the checkbox through the web interface achieves exactly what we need. So this can be done, but i can't for the life of me work out how to do this through the API at the point where the workflow is added to the list.

Help!

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Wednesday, June 8, 2011 11:27 AM seems to me to be about a workflow (From:SharePoint - Development and Programming (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Wednesday, June 8, 2011 10:48 AM

All replies