none
Verifying license information for trial licenses RRS feed

• Question

• The VerfiyEntitlementTokenResponse object contains 2 fields which may be appropriate to check when verifying that a trial license has not expired: IsEntitlementExpired and IsValid.

Are these the only fields that need to be checked?

I'm assuming that the Microsoft store automatically sets one or more of these properties appropriately when the trial period expires.  Please confirm.

Thank you,

Ephraim

-- Ephraim

• Edited by EphraimF Friday, October 27, 2017 5:14 PM
    • Moved by Chenchen Li Monday, October 30, 2017 2:46 AM OfficeStore
    Friday, October 27, 2017 4:39 PM

Answers

• Hello,

This article might be helpful for your question.

Creating and verifying licensing in a paid app for Office

We support development issues when using Office Object Model, Open XML library and Office JS API. Sorry that we might not offer any suggestions about your issue. I would move this thread into Publishing Apps for the Office Store forum.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by EphraimF Monday, October 30, 2017 1:40 PM
    Monday, October 30, 2017 2:45 AM

All replies

• Hello,

This article might be helpful for your question.

Creating and verifying licensing in a paid app for Office

We support development issues when using Office Object Model, Open XML library and Office JS API. Sorry that we might not offer any suggestions about your issue. I would move this thread into Publishing Apps for the Office Store forum.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by EphraimF Monday, October 30, 2017 1:40 PM
    Monday, October 30, 2017 2:45 AM
  • Thank  you Celeste.

I moved the question per your suggestion.

--Ephraim

-- Ephraim

Monday, October 30, 2017 1:40 PM