none
SUBMISSION STATUS READY/ COMPLETE RRS feed

• Question

• I have several hardware submission in state of "Ready".

The normal process is that my hardware submission was publish in the new Windows Compatible Products List    [//partner.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/hardware/search/Cpl] and changed the status from "Ready" to "Complete"

I did the submission on 10 April 2019  and in 12 April 2019 the Submission Status is still in "Ready". 

My question is :

If a hardware submission is in status "Ready", How much time it will take to pass a status "Complete" and publish in the new WCHL?

Guillermo

Friday, April 12, 2019 7:36 AM

All replies

• Hello Guillermo,

Sometimes it could take a several days, because the test are reviewed manually. Understand?

• Proposed as answer by Jo OSantos Friday, April 12, 2019 11:47 AM
    • Edited by Jo OSantos Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:20 PM
    Friday, April 12, 2019 9:04 AM
  • Hello:

Thanks, yes I understand. I have been made submission since 2016.

The problem is that after 17 days, the status is the same "ready" an they have not been published in the Cpl list.

Besides I have the email from the dashboard which says that : " Your submission for ...... is complete and ready for download". And that it is truth, I can download the pdf and the links but...... not are in the CPL.

Friday, April 26, 2019 11:50 AM
  • Hello:

Thanks, yes I understand. I have been made submission since 2016.

The problem is that after 17 days, the status is the same "ready" an they have not been published in the Cpl list.

Besides I have the email from the dashboard which says that : " Your submission for ...... is complete and ready for download". And that it is truth, I can download the pdf and the links but...... not are in the CPL.

Have this issue been solved?

João Santos

Monday, May 6, 2019 5:13 PM
  • Hello:

1.  No, it is still in the kitchen.

Actually I have two support tickets with Microsoft team, but without result.

Thursday, May 9, 2019 6:56 AM