none
i am unable to create task pane apps for office 2012 using visual studio 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• i get the following error The imported project "C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\WebApplications\Microsoft.WebApplication.targets" was not found

i couldn't find the web applications folder too i installed all updates and latest version of office developer tools too but the folder was not created can anyone tell me how toget that folder

Wednesday, January 1, 2014 5:37 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Could you create an ASP.Net Web application in your Visual Studio successfully? If not, I think the issue is more related to the Visual Studio instead of the specific application to create.

You could try to repair or reinstall the Visual Studio to solve the issue.

If you create the application in the TFS server, there are two solutions to this problem:

1. Install Visual Studio 2012 (or the same version as in development machine) in your TFS server.

2. Copy the “Microsoft.WebApplication.targets” from development machine file to TFS build machine.

For the questions about the Visual studio, you could consider posting them in the Visual Studio forum for more effective responses.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, January 2, 2014 8:54 AM