none
can any one help me out

Question

•  

an exception is occuring

Exception Cannot find type 'Facebook.Properties.Settings'. The assembly used when compiling might be different than that used when loading and the type is missing.  Error at object 'System.Windows.Data.Binding' in markup file 'OSTN;component/facebookapplication/facebookfriendslist.xaml'

• Moved by edhickey Tuesday, October 5, 2010 2:42 PM (From:.NET 3.0/3.5 Windows Workflow Foundation)
    • Moved by edhickey Monday, October 11, 2010 5:10 PM (From:Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Monday, October 4, 2010 8:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You have asked this in a Windows Workflow forum, so this is likely not the best place to get an answer.  Can you please give us more details about what you are doing - OS, dev environment, language, settings, etc., and I'll move this to a more appropriate forum.  Please also read the post referenced in my sig file for more info how to help us get you an answer.

Ed

Ed Hickey http://blogs.msdn.com/b/edhickey/archive/2010/04/21/how-to-post-effectively-in-forums.aspx
    Tuesday, October 5, 2010 2:41 PM
  • sir i am trying to create an addin to outlook 2003 ....i am using visual studio 2008 with frame work 3.5

i am using the language c#....os i windows xp.............my addin is to perform  the social networking available offline as outlook now doing for mails.......i am using the service provided by the facebook for the same...i started with creating a shared addin in visual studio....

when i clicking on the command button that i create  in outllook call the function this.intialise component..then it is showing this excption....plz help me out

Saturday, October 9, 2010 12:30 PM
  • can any one help me out to solve this problem..can any one provide any clue for solving this? immediate requirement?????
    Monday, October 11, 2010 4:58 PM