none
OneNote pages need synchronism RRS feed

• Question

• Sorry for my English,But I am Chinese, I will try my best to make my question clear. But I don't know whether it is right to post my question here or not, if this is the wrong forum ,please tell me. Thanks in advance.

I just want to make my OneNote partition page synchronism with another partition page. For example, I create some pages in one partition called AAA, in another patition called BBB will have the same pages and page content.

My question:

Is OneNote has this function? How to set it ?

if not,What OneNote APIs Will I need to develop this add-in ? Can you give me some useful links or samples ?

If I make you confused , Please let me know.

Any reply will be highly appreciated!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 2:52 AM

Answers

• Hello Tinnny,

Thanks for posting. This is a forum for programmers. Your question is more an end-user level question, not a developer (programming) question. You're more likely to find people knowledgeable in this area on the Answers site:

OneNote forum in Answer site:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/onenote.

If you have any concern on this post, just feel free to follow up. Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day.

Bessie Zhao [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Monday, March 7, 2011 8:43 AM
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 8:13 AM

All replies

• Hello Tinnny,

Thanks for posting. This is a forum for programmers. Your question is more an end-user level question, not a developer (programming) question. You're more likely to find people knowledgeable in this area on the Answers site:

If you have any concern on this post, just feel free to follow up. Thanks for your understanding. Have a nice day.

Bessie Zhao [MSFT]
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Bessie Zhao Monday, March 7, 2011 8:43 AM
    Tuesday, March 1, 2011 8:13 AM
  • Hello Tinnny,

Bessie Zhao [MSFT]

Thank you. I will have a try.
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 10:13 AM