none
Jobs and Pools lost after subscription was temporarily disabled RRS feed

• Question

• My subscription reached the spending limit whilst I had a huge Azure Batch job executing. (For some reason azure didn't accept my request to remove the spending limit I had done the day before). I removed the spending limit and the subscription got re-activated, however when I went into my Azure Batch resource, the jobs and pools disappear.

I tried to check with the azure cli and no jobs and pools are listed there as well:

C:\Users\rubenmamo>az batch pool list
    []

C:\Users\rubenmamo>az batch job list
    []
    Is this a known issue? It doesn't make sense to delete pools and jobs if the subscription gets disabled. Is there a way I can restore these? I will have to start the whole process from scratch since I can't check which tasks succeeded, failed and which are pending!

Monday, January 20, 2020 10:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,

In case of VM's , Other than storage, remaining resources will be deleted.  With the storage you can recreate the VM.

Jobs has to be there.  We can have Azure support to troubleshoot and fix the issue.

If you have access to create a support request, go ahead. else send your subscription id to this email AzCommunity@microsoft.com along with this thread.  I will enable a one time free support request for you.

Once your issue is resolved feel free to post the answer here for the benefit of the community.

Thursday, January 23, 2020 8:36 AM
  • Hello,

Any update on the issue?

Thanks.
    Tuesday, February 4, 2020 6:26 AM