none
High-Level Calendar (Six Month Calendar)

Question

• I am trying to create a high level view of a Calendar so the leaders of my organization can see several months at one time. I created a web part page and added three calendars across. I set it to Calendar view.  Unfortunately, all the calendars show March because today is March 16th. I want the first calendar to show January, the second February and the third March.  I would like the first row to show last month, this month and next month. Second, when I add overlays to the calendars, they only display for one of the calendars in the web part zone. So, I can use overlays on one of the three calendars in the web part zone if I stack web part zones. I have tried to use a web part zone next to the other web part zone (horizontally). It does not like that. It only shows overlays for the one calendar.
    Thursday, March 16, 2017 10:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Albert,

For your first question, there is no OOTB method to achieve your requirement.

For your second question, I can reproduce your issue in my SharePoint 2013.

When I add calendar overlays to the calendar list from the web part page,  It only shows overlays for the one calendar web part.

Per my test, if we want to show overlays for all of the calendar web part, we need to add calendar overlays for Calendar view from the calendar list. Then edit each of the calendar web part->edit web part->choose Calendar view->Ok.

Note: each time you add a calendar overlay from the calendar list, you need to edit the web part from the web part page and choose Calendar view.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:06 AM