Link to my app list

Question

• Hi! I hope you can help me in this really stupid question. I would like to know if it is possible (and if yes how) to link at the list of my published app.

I explain better, I create four apps and in every app i would put in the information page a button that link to the page of all my app in the store. So that all user when download one of my app can have a look at all my apps.

Is that possible?

Thank you for yours help and excuse me for my bad english!

• Moved by litdev Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:34 PM
    • Moved by Dave PatrickMVP Sunday, March 09, 2014 2:25 PM
    Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:04 PM

Answers

• Hi Jimmy,

Not sure if you will have more apps published in the feature, if there is only four app, you could read this:Linking to your app. And How to launch the default app for a URI should help you for this issue.

If you have more apps in the feature I think you may need a WebView control for loading a page created by yourself, which contains the app list. Or use some WCF service for getting the latest information and binding to a listview(or gridview for instance).

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:22 AM

All replies

• I don't think this is a question about the SmallBasic programming language, you should try another forum.

please read "PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING"

Jan [ WhTurner ] The Netherlands

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 2:36 PM
  • Hi Jimmy,

Not sure if you will have more apps published in the feature, if there is only four app, you could read this:Linking to your app. And How to launch the default app for a URI should help you for this issue.

If you have more apps in the feature I think you may need a WebView control for loading a page created by yourself, which contains the app list. Or use some WCF service for getting the latest information and binding to a listview(or gridview for instance).

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:22 AM