How to upload a sensor data the the cloud RRS feed

• Question

• Hey,

I'm working in data machine monitoring project. For that we have a set of wireless sensors connected to the hub and then to the cloud. I'm new in cloud computing and I'm trying to monitor temperature so how can I read a sensor data in the cloud.

Thank you!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:04 AM

All replies

• Hey,

I'm working in Machine Monitoring project. So I have a set of wireless sensors connected to the hub and then to the cloud for data monitoring. This is the first time that I'm using cloud computing and I'm trying to read the temperature collected by the sensors in the cloud???

Thank you for helping me!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:11 AM
  • Hello,

When you say, “we have a set of wireless sensors connected to the hub”, does it mean connected to Azure IoT hub?

Note: You can send temperature data into the cloud via Azure IoT Hub, then consume the incoming events to be visualized in real-time using Stream Analytics and Power BI.

For more details, refer the links below:

Streaming Sensor Data in Real-Time with Azure IoT Hub

Visualize real-time sensor data from Azure IoT Hub using Power BI

Process real-time IoT data streams with Azure Stream Analytics

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you any further queries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 12:33 PM
  • Hello,

Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Friday, May 22, 2020 1:22 PM
  • Hello,

Following up to see if the above suggestion was helpful. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:06 AM