How can I get the store app's current display language? Can I use the first one in the ApplicationLanguages.Languages as the current display language? RRS feed

• Question

• I want to get the current display language value of my app, and I found that the "Windows.Globalization.ApplicationLanguages.Languages" maybe useful to get it.

I found the first one in this list is what I want, but there isn't any description say about it of the ApplicationLanguages.Languages.

It only say that the list is the recommended source of the best current runtime language value(s) preferred by the user, but the order is not mentioned.

Can I use the first one in the ApplicationLanguages.Languages as the current display language value?

My app use ResourceLoader to determine the display language.

Thank you so much!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 1:49 AM

Answers

• Yes, use the first one. The order is ranked by the user, with the first one being the preferred current runtime language.

--Rob

• Marked as answer by BaiGu Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:22 AM
    Tuesday, November 19, 2013 2:19 AM

All replies

• Yes, use the first one. The order is ranked by the user, with the first one being the preferred current runtime language.

--Rob

• Marked as answer by BaiGu Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:22 AM
    Tuesday, November 19, 2013 2:19 AM

--Rob

OK,I got it!

Thank you so much!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:22 AM