OneDrive App Download Questiom RRS feed

• Question

• OneDrive app Issue -

When I open any folder under OneDrive, there is a message that says, “Download the OneDrive mobile app.”  I can’t delete it from reappearing.

My computer is only 3 weeks old.   And, I do not have a mobile phone.

This what I have done:

1.        In Notification and Actions setting, I deselected OneDrive.  That did not help
    2.        I contacted OneDrive and they told me to unlink and relink OneDrive.  When I told them it did not resolve my issue, they were unable to offer any other solutions.

I can supply screenshots if that would help.

How can I delete this message from reappearing?

Jerry Reeder

6/8/17

Thursday, June 8, 2017 7:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Jerry,

What if you download the OneDrive mobile app?

If the computer you mentioned here is a tablet, then the prompt "Download the OneDrive mobile app" makes sense.

Or perhaps you could consult with your computer supplier to see if there is anything can be done.

And it seems it is better to post this question to Microsoft Community for OneDrive.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Annievia Chen

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 9, 2017 2:34 AM