How to increase the size of Radwindow in Telerik RRS feed

• Question

• User355715116 posted
    <telerik:RadCodeBlock ID="RadCodeBlock1" runat="server">
    <script type="text/javascript">
    function GetRadWindow() {
    var oWindow = null;
    if (window.radWindow) oWindow = window.radWindow;
    else if (window.frameElement.radWindow) oWindow = window.frameElement.radWindow;
    return oWindow;
    }
    function onClientClose(arg) {
    // Pass the arguments from the dialog to the callback function on the main page. 
    GetRadWindow().close(arg);
    }
    function OnClientClicked(sender, args) {
    CloseWithRefresh();
    }
    function CloseWithRefresh() {
    GetRadWindow().Close();
    }
    </script>
    </telerik:RadCodeBlock>

This is my code I want to change the size of my radWindow from where i can change it ? 

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 8:54 AM

All replies

• User-719153870 posted

Hi mazharul007,

Not familiar with Telerik Radwindow, but you can find a complete demo with its code in c# and vb version at RadWindow - Telerik ASP.NET Window.

You can see the width and height of this RadWindow can be customized, this means the answer for your question is right in there.

For example, use a slider to change the width of RadWindow:

<td>
        <qsf:Slider OnClientValueChanged="OnClientValueChangedWidth" ID="RadSlider2" MinimumValue="100" MaximumValue="600" runat="server" SmallChange="10" OnClientLoad="widthSlider_load" Width="280px" />
    </td>

It triggers a function called OnClientValueChangedWidth when you change the slider's value, now go to the scripts.js and find this function:

function OnClientValueChangedWidth(sender, args) {
            //get a reference to the window and set its width
            var oWnd = demo.manager.getActiveWindow();
            if (!oWnd) return;
            oWnd.set_width(sender.get_value());
            updateLabel(sender, demo.lblWidth);
        }

It seems there's a built-in function called set_width() and this function controls the width of your RadWindow.

Then, have a search about this set_width() function and you will see it in RadWindow Object.

set_width Sets the RadWindow's width in pixels.

You shall find the set_height() method in the same way.

Thus, to increase the size of RadWindow in Telerik, you can have a try with these two functions.

Update:

You can find another method called setSize which merges those 2 methods mentioned earlier.

setSize Sets the size of the RadWindow in pixels. Takes two integer arguments for the width and height (in this order).

Best Regard,

Yang Shen

Thursday, May 21, 2020 2:47 AM