CSF - Proxy client RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

New problem, new question 

I have developed 2 CSF (3.0) web services (S1 and S2) which communicate each other via a session. I have tested these web services with a win form client application on the same machine where the services are. All are OK.

I have generated a proxy class with the wsdl file of S1 and develop a console application on another computer, and I want to send message to S1.

I have specified the proxy but none of my messages are sent to S1.

Some help, please.

mta38

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:35 AM

Answers

• Hi,

No news from you makes me believe that you could fix the issue you were facing. I am sure that Windows Event Log must have been of some help.

Please close the thread if your issue is resolved, alternatively if you are facing issues then please let me know.

Regards,

Rishabh Kapoor

Sunday, December 9, 2007 7:35 PM

All replies

• Hi,

In the Event Viewer you will see the WSE / CSF error messages if your message is not being dispatched to the Service. Just try finding the error in the event viewer and let me know if you face issues, after that too.

Hope this helps,

Rishabh Kapoor

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:19 PM
  • Hi,

No news from you makes me believe that you could fix the issue you were facing. I am sure that Windows Event Log must have been of some help.

Please close the thread if your issue is resolved, alternatively if you are facing issues then please let me know.

Regards,

Rishabh Kapoor

Sunday, December 9, 2007 7:35 PM