none
Can't connect to OneDrive RRS feed

• Question

I've joined my Windows 10 computer to the AZ AD, and signed as my work user account. Since doing this however, I can no longer sync with my OneDrive for Business - "We cannot connect to specified SharePoint site". Even after logging into OneDrive f B and clicking sync/copying link. It only seems possible to me that these changes are related - any thoughts?

Thanks,

@AzureSupport

Sunday, November 22, 2015 4:45 AM

Answers

• Hello Toniolo,

Greetings!

We are pleased to answer your query and sorry for the delay in my response. With regards to your query, I understood that you have  joined your device to Azure AD and you are able to login with Work account. Also you are able to login to One Drive for business but the sync is not happening and also you are not able to login to other SharePoint sites. Are you seeing any errors when you say sync is not happening ? we would appreciate if you can explain your scenario bit more this will help us to answer your query better.

Best Regards,

Kamalakar K

• Edited by Kamalakar K Tuesday, December 1, 2015 9:01 AM
    • Marked as answer by Kamalakar K Monday, December 7, 2015 4:11 PM
    Tuesday, December 1, 2015 9:01 AM

All replies

• Hello,

We are researching on the query and would get back to you soon on this. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Best Regards,

Kamalakar K

• Edited by Kamalakar K Sunday, November 22, 2015 6:07 PM
    Sunday, November 22, 2015 6:07 PM
  • Hello Toniolo,

Greetings!

We are pleased to answer your query and sorry for the delay in my response. With regards to your query, I understood that you have  joined your device to Azure AD and you are able to login with Work account. Also you are able to login to One Drive for business but the sync is not happening and also you are not able to login to other SharePoint sites. Are you seeing any errors when you say sync is not happening ? we would appreciate if you can explain your scenario bit more this will help us to answer your query better.

Best Regards,

Kamalakar K

• Edited by Kamalakar K Tuesday, December 1, 2015 9:01 AM
    • Marked as answer by Kamalakar K Monday, December 7, 2015 4:11 PM
    Tuesday, December 1, 2015 9:01 AM
  • Thank you for following up, Kamalakar!

The customer responded to @AzureSupport that the issue is self-resolved. For reference the customer used this resource: https://community.office365.com/en-us/f/154/t/410059

Thursday, December 3, 2015 6:56 PM