none
All jobs have queued from today 7th Nov 2019 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can anyone help, all my jobs starting today 7th November 2019, have stalled and saying queued. I have ran the jobs manually in SQL MS studio or Visual Studio and these work.

Any idea why or what i should do?

Thanks

sachin

Thursday, November 7, 2019 10:41 AM

All replies

• Hi sachin1983,

Could you please clarify what jobs are you talking about? Is this related to Azure Data Factory or other Azure Service? 

Please provide more info to better assist on your query.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 6:07 PM
  • Hi sachin1983,

Just checking to see if your issue was resolved. If not, could you clarify more on your ask. In case if you have already found a solution, please consider sharing it here, so that it will be beneficial for the community members. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, November 8, 2019 10:10 PM